1 Browns Farmhouse
- Dog Friendly
- Short breaks
- Sleeps 5
- Buggy Friendly
- Child Friendly
Welcome to 1 Browns Farmhouse
A semi-detached farm cottage sleeping up to 5 people in a sheltered and quiet, rural setting, in the famous “South Hams”, midway between Kingsbridge and Salcombe, South Devon. Ideal for a family with extensive views over rolling countryside and set within 2 acres of gardens and orchards with ample parking.
- Sitting/Dining Room: Spacious, comfortably furnished, open or electric fire and with colour TV, video, DVD, radio, toys, games & library. Views of the garden.
- Kitchen: Electric cooker, iron, microwave, fridge, washing machine, airing cupboard, larder.
- Bathroom: Newly refurbished including bath with electric shower over, basin, WC.
- Bedroom 1: Large front room with a king size bed (5′) and single bed (2′ 6″), built in wardrobes, ample storage space. Garden and country views.
- Bedroom 2: Smaller room with twin beds (2′ 6″) and garden views.
- Duvets & pillows provided. Guests need to bring sheets/duvet covers, pillow slips, towels. Linen hire is available.
- 2 acres of garden with stream, orchard and field.
- Ample parking.
- Summer house with outdoor games.
- Picnic tables.
- Washing lines.
- Cot and baby chair available on request.
- Storage heating throughout the property.
- Hot water and electricity included.
- Well behaved dogs are allowed at an additional cost of £20 per pet per week (Maximum of 2 dogs), on the understanding that they are kept under strict control, not allowed in the bedrooms and never left unaccompanied at the property.
- LATE AVAILABILITY for SCHOOL HOLIDAYS
- JULY 22nd , 29th
- AUGUST 12th, 26th
- call for details