Salcombe Shepherd Huts
Ilton farm is a working family farm and campsite. It is situated in the depths of the South Hams, South Devon, within a mile and half of the sailing mecca that is Salcombe, and 5 miles of the market town of Kingsbridge.
The 100 acre farm is nestled within rolling hills in an area of outstanding natural beauty surrounding the Salcombe estuary.
We have spent the last 50 years creating a relaxed, peaceful and tranquil three acre campsite. The campsite itself is sheltered by traditional Devon hedge banks and yet boasts formidable views across the estuary and surrounding countryside with easy access to beaches and cliff walks.
To enhance and expand our season for our campers we have just purchased two bespoke, handcrafted and locally sourced Shepherd huts for luxurious camping whatever the weather.
They are beautifully designed and equipped, and full of all the creature comforts to make your glamping experience as comfortable as possible. Only a short walk from our modern amenities we are sure these huts will massively enhance your stay. For all enquiries and bookings call us on +44 (01548) 843635
To learn more about the campsite, and all campsite information please take a look at www.iltonfarmcampsite.co.uk
Salcombe Shepherd Huts offers the perfect base from which to explore the great outdoors.
Our extensive camp grounds are the perfect place to experience the great outdoors in a safe and clean environment. Bring the family, put your feet up and enjoy the scenery.
Take advantage of these great outdoor attractions:
- Spectacular views, walks, beaches and countryside to explore,
- Easy access to bus route/ park and ride for a car free holiday.
- Just under 2 miles from the nearest beach, which is dog and child friendly all year round!
- Walking distance from Salcombe, alleviating the stress of Salcombe parking!
- Easy access for walking the South West Coast path.
- There are many activities provided in the local area too; crabbing, fishing trips, surfing/sailing schools, craft/ art studios and of course great shopping.
- Please contact Salcombe TIC for more information on what the area has to offer.