Start Point Sailing and Sail West Charter
- Child Friendly
Sail West Charter (in partnership with South West Yacht Charters).
- Day Sail bookings available on our 8 berth yachts
Starting from Salcombe and Plymouth, Sutton Harbour Marina.
- RYA Yachting training courses running from Plymouth
Easy booking system: Book on line or call the office
Make your Salcombe, South Hams holiday extra special and explore an area of Outstanding natural beauty from a water perspective.
Book one of our 8 berth Yachts leaving from Normandy Pontoon, for as little as £350 per day.
Day Sailing trips Evening trips Moonlight estuary barbeque
Sandwich, soup and evening sail.
Bespoke trips – Give us a call on 01752 213121 for a friendly chat to organise your special event. Catering and hampers available, locally sourced products.
Families and Group bookings welcome, Hen, stag parties, wedding trips
With either Greg or Wendy, or both of our local, experienced and friendly professional skippers/crew on board…
- take a high tide up the river estuary from Salcombe towards Kingsbridge or stop at one of the secluded Ria beauty spots ready for a barbeque on shore with your party.
- Take a coastal trip from Salcombe and sail to Hope Cove or round to Start Bay, both fabulous anchorages for lunch or an evening event or hire for 2 days and stay overnight in Dartmouth or Dittisham, Plymouth or the Noss Mayo a short afternoon’s sail along our coast.
- Enjoy a trip from Salcombe into Bigbury bay or drop anchor at Burgh Island or shelter behind Bolt tail and go for a lunchtime beach swim or a row in the dinghy.
- Book two or more days and extend your cruising ground to ports between Dartmouth and Fowey. Hire an extra pair of hands and just sit back and enjoy the experience.
- Choose a Day or evening trip on board our 37′ spacious yachts.
Families and Group bookings welcome, Birthday, anniversary, Hen, stag parties, wedding trips
Just add people for a fun day out on the water!
To Book: online www.sail-west.co.uk or call the office